Siddharth Nayak, Shivani Verma, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Siddharth Nayak1, Shivani Verma2, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh3
1Network Engineer, Benzfab Technology Pvt. Ltd., Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
2Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, Central College of IT, Raipur (C.G.), India.
3Assitant Professor, SoS in Computer Science and I.T., Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.), India.
Volume - 10,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2020
This paper is all about security in the cyber world with the involvement of data mining. Cybersecurity or data innovation security is the procedure of securing systems, projects, and information from unapproved access or assaults that are focused on misuse. Data mining is characterized as a procedure that extracts usable information from a big set of any unanalyzed data which inculcate information pattern in an enormous cluster of information. This paper surveyed about seeking security from cybercrimes, Denial of Service attack, machine learning etc. using techniques of data mining.
Cite this article:
Siddharth Nayak, Shivani Verma, Deepak Kumar Deshmukh. Cyber Security using data Mining Techniques: A Survey. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(2):138-142. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00025.5
1. Sumeet Dua and Xian Du, “Data Mining and Machine Learning in Cybersecurity,” Auerbach Publications Taylor and Francis Group, ISB N 13: 978-1-4398-3943-0, 2011.
2. Prof. Rukaiya Shaikh, Aman Memon, Manoj Kumar, and Ismaeil Pathan, “Preventing Cyber Crimes by Using Data Mining Techniques”, IJIRCCE, Vol. 5, Issue 10, October 2017.
3. Anna L. Buczak, Member, IEEE, and Erhan Guven, Member, IEEE, “A Survey of Data Mining and Machine Learning Methods for Cyber Security Intrusion Detection,” IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SURVEYS and TUTORIALS, Vol. 18, No. 2, Second Quarter 2016.
4. Mr. G .Sivaselvan, Dr.V.Vennila, R.Senbagavalli, E.Shanmugapriya, K.Umadevi, and S.Suganthi, “Applying Data Mining Techniques in Cyber Crimes,” IJAREC, ISSN 2348-2079, Vol. 6, Issue 2.
5. Mrs. A. Meena, “Data Mining Techniques Used in Cyber Security,” International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science and Communication Engineering, ISSN 2454-4248, Vol. 4, Issue 11, pp. 19-21.
6. Shivangi Gupta, A. Sai Sabitha, and Ritu Punhani, “Cyber Security Threat Intelligence using Data Mining Techniques and Artificial Intelligence,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, ISSN 2277-3878, Vol. 8, Issue 3, September 2019.
7. U.U.Veerendra, B.Ravitheja, and K.Veeresh, “Data Mining For Security Applications,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, ISSN 2348-9510, Special Issue, pp. 38-44, 2017.
8. Sudha Nagesh, “Roll of Data Mining in Cyber Security,” Journal of Exclusive Management Science, ISSN 2277–5684,Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013.
9. S.Padmapriya, N.Partheeban, N.Kamal, A.Suresh, and S.Arun, “Enhanced Cyber Security for Big Data Challenges,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, ISSN 2278-3075, Vol. 8, Issue 10, August 2019.
10. Huaglory Tianfield, “Data Mining Based Cyber-Attack Detection,” System Simulation Technology, ISSN 1673-1964, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 90-104, Apr. 2017.
11. Muni raj Choopa, “Data mining and Security in Big data,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp. 1064-1069, March 2015.
12. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Parashu_Pal2/publication/321528686/figure/fig1/ :631621552177191@1527601721595/Parameters-of-Cyber-Security-III-LITERATURE-REVIEW-In-2013-Preeti-Aggarwal-proposed.png , D.o.A.- 31-01-2020
13. https://www.google.com/search?q=architecture+of+data+mining+in+ethical+hacking+tools&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwif9L7snOPnAhW4CrcAHVi1DxcQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=architecture+of+data+mining+in+ethical+hacking+tools&gs_l=img.12...49697.69991..83884...1.0..0.357.9085.0j34j12j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i131j0j0i67j0i30j0i5i30j0i8i30j0i24.U2IlzondF0g&ei=1xpQXt-sEriV3LUP2Oq-uAE#imgrc=PpblD5VcmLfXcM, D.o.A.- 31-01-2020