Cow urine is a cure for all diseases, and the cow is a travelling pharmacy.e cow is most advantageous animal in terms of agreement mmunity and anti - aging. They recommended 10-25 millilitre of and known as mother of ayurveda.In general, urine possesses antibacterial properties. It functions as a crucial element.Cow have long been revered as divine creatures, both in religious and cultural context. In eastern culture they are also regards as mother's because they provide for entire families through a healthy diet through the provision of milk and related good like mother's milk. The vedas branch on medicine is called Ayurveda. Brahma vakya janardanam signifies that the vedao Vegas to be spoken from brahmas mouth. Everyone welfare is the goal. Consequently, it is known as aptopadesh, or support from close friends and family.cirrhosis of the liver is treated with daily dosage of 1-2 onces of cow urine. Additionally intended for are urine alone or mixed with honey and salt issue with the liver and others malignant jaundice is treated internally with antimony sulphide and cow urine. Goumutra with haritaki (termina) liachebula is effective for the treatment of kaphajshoth and pandu.
Cite this article:
Sakshi B. Chaudhari, Azam Z. Shaikh, Sunil. P. Pawar. A Short Review on Cow Urine Therapy. International Journal of Technology. 2022; 12(2):32-4. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2022.00006
Sakshi B. Chaudhari, Azam Z. Shaikh, Sunil. P. Pawar. A Short Review on Cow Urine Therapy. International Journal of Technology. 2022; 12(2):32-4. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2022.00006 Available on: https://ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-2-3
1. Pathak ML, Kumar A. Goumutra descriptive study. Sachitra Ayurveda 2003; 7: 81-84.
2. Pathak ML. and A. Kumar, 2003. Cow praising and important of panchgavya as medicine. Sachitra Ayurveda 5: 56-59.
3. Krishnamurti, K, D. Dutta, S.S Deri and T. Chakrabarti, 2004. Protective effect of distillate and redistillate of cow's urine in human polymorphonuclear of luekocytes challenged with established genotoxic chemical. Biomed environ. Sci., 17: 57-66.
4. Validation M.S Hyderabad India, Orient Longmen private Ltd, 2007, the legacy of sushruta, page no. 158.
5. Jain NK, Gupta VB, Garg R, Silwat N. Efficacy of cow urine therapeutic on various cancer patients in mandsaur District, India- A survey. Int J Green pharm 2010; 4: 29-35.
6. Chauhan RS, Singh BP, Singh GK. Immunomodulaton with kamdhe nu Srk in mice . J. Immnuol and immunopath. 2001; 71: 89-92.
7. Dharmak, Rathore R, Chauhan R.S and to mar S. Panchgavya an overview. International journal of cow science. 2005; 1(1): 1-15.
8. Kumar R. Chauhan R.S, Singh L.K, Singh A.K et al. A comparative study on immunostimulatory effects of kamdhenu Ark at vasant kusumalc in mice. Journal of immunology and immunopathology 2004; 4: 104-106.
9. Mohanty I. et al . Diversified use of cow urine. International journal of pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences 2014; 6(3): 20-22.
10. Kumar S. Analysis of cow's urine for detection of lipase activity and anti microbial properties. J pharm biol sci 2013; 7(1): 1-8.
11. Kumar AA. Study on various biochemical constituents in the urine of cow's buffalo and goat, thesis submitted to the C.S.A Univ Age Tech, Kanpur (UP) 2001; p13.
12. Achliya GS, meghre VS, Wadodkar SG, dorle AK. Antimicrobial activity of different fractions of cow urine. Indian J Net prod 2004; 20: 14-16.
13. Urine therapy. In hamepage on internet (cited 2017 April 19) available from.
14. Talakaromprakah W. Bele Archana R. , Belge Raman S. Clinical evaluation of cow urine special reference to Arsha (heamorrhoids), international journal of pharmaceutical sciences invention, ISSN (online): 2319-6718, ISSN (print): 2319-6705.
15. Chauhan RS, Singh BP, Singh LK. Immunomodulatory with kamdhenu Ark in mice. J immunommonopathology 2001; 3: 74-77.
16. Sanganal JS, Jayakumar k, Jayaram GM, Tikare VP et al. Effects of cow urine on wounds healing property in wister Albino Rats. Veterinary would 2011; 4(7): 317-321.
17. Charak samita 2013. Translator Dr Bramhanand tripathi, chauchambha surbhatri prakashan Varanasi volume l.
18. Sushruta samihita, 2012. Translator kaviraj Dr. Ambikadatta shasrita, chauchambha sanskrita sansthan; Varanasi volume l.
19. Kumar S. Analysis on the natural remedies to curi dandruff/skin diseases causing fungus malassezia for adr Bio Tech 2013; 12:1-5.