Nisha Tikariha Vaishnav, Snehlata Barde
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Ms. Nisha Tikariha Vaishnav1, Dr. Snehlata Barde2
1Research Scholar, MSIT, MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
2Associate Professor, MSIT, MATS University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Volume - 10,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2020
Cyber crime has become a world threat from Europe to America, continent to Asia. Cyber crime has come as a surprise and a strange phenomenon in India has been evolving rapidly in the 21st century. The main Purpose of this paper is to defines the nature, causes, Functioning, classification, Mode and Manner of Committing Cyber Crimes.
Cite this article:
Nisha Tikariha Vaishnav, Snehlata Barde. Cyber Crime –Impact on Indian Society. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(1):24-30. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00005.X
Nisha Tikariha Vaishnav, Snehlata Barde. Cyber Crime –Impact on Indian Society. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(1):24-30. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00005.X Available on: https://ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-10-1-5
1. Animesh Sarmah, "A brief study on Cyber Crime and Cyber Law’s of India ", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Vol. 4, No 6, 2017
2. Kamini Dashora," Cyber Crime in the Society: Problems and Preventions", Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences, Vol. 3, No 1, 240-259, 2011
3. Marco Gercke "Understanding cybercrime: Phenomena, challenges and legal response". Book Page no 2 (1.3), 2012.
4. Roderic Broadhurst etal,"Organizations and Cyber crime: An Analysis of the Nature of Groups engaged in Cyber Crime". International Journal of Cyber Criminology, Vol. 8, No.4, 2014
5. Sona Malhotra etal, "Cyber Crime-Its Types, Analysis and Prevention Techniques", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol. 6, No.5, 2016
6. Maziah Mohd Ali, Determinants of Preventing Cyber Crime: a Survey Research International Journal of Management Science and business Administration, Vol. 2, No.2, 2016.