Digeshwar Prasad Sahu, Yamini Sahu, Swati Jain
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Digeshwar Prasad Sahu1, Ms. Yamini Sahu2, Mrs. Swati Jain3
1Department of Computer Science, Seth Poolchand Agrawal Smriti College, Nawapara-Rajim, Raipur (C.G.), India.
2Department of Computer Science, Seth Poolchand Agrawal Smriti College, Nawapara-Rajim, Raipur (C.G.), India.
3Department of Computer Science, Govt. J. Yaganandam Chhattisgarh College, Raipur (C.G.), India.
Volume - 10,
Issue - 1,
Year - 2020
In the current times, the incidence of cybercrime is increasing like email bombing, computer hacking, spam, and phishing, etc. Legislation has also been made for fraud in computers. Very difficult laws have been enacted for this type of crime in countries like America and Israel. Israel created an agency called the National Cyber Directors which provides information to the direct government. He also passed the bill on 20 June 2018 by the Directorate of Cyber Security and National Cyber. In a country like Cambodia, there is a provision for punishment and fine of up to 12 years under Article 30 for normal fraud related to the computer, while in a developing country like India, there is a provision for punishment and fine of up to 10 years in case of severe cybercrime. In this paper, I have tried to make some suggestions for amending the cyber law of India, so that there can be some reduction in cybercrime.
Cite this article:
Digeshwar Prasad Sahu, Yamini Sahu, Swati Jain. A Study on Regulation of Cyber Law in India. Int. J. Tech. 2020; 10(1):102-105. doi: 10.5958/2231-3915.2020.00020.6
1. https://wearesocial.com/blog/2019/01/digi tal-2019-global-internet-use-accelerates
2. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) (Animesh Sarmah, Roshmi Sarmah, Amlan Jyoti Baruah,)[www.irjet.net ]-June – 2017
3. https://www.slideshare.net/bharadwajchetan/an- introduction-to-cyber-law-it-act-2000-india
4. http://www.academia.edu/7781826/IMPACT_OF_SO CIAL_MEDIA_ON_SOCIETY_and_CYBER_LAW
5. Cyber Crime Scenario in India and Judicial Response (IJTSRD)(Nidhi Arya)May-Jun 2019
7. https://taxguru.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/cyber- laws-overview.pdf
8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Technology_A ct, _2000
9. “Cyber Security with Special Focus on Cyber-crimes and Cyber Laws (NSCS 2014)” November 2014-IJDCST
10. https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/science /isro-to-launch-10-satellites-to- replace-its- ageing-fleet/articleshow/73719258.cms
11. https://superlawyer.in/pavan-duggal-advocate - supreme-court-shares-his-views-on-protecting- privacy-cyber-security-issues-and-enforcement-of- cyber-laws-in-india/
12. https://www.appknox.com/blog/united-states-cyber-Digeshwar Pras\