Today’s crisis covid-19 that’s going to rule the world by vanishing all our achievement, if not stopped. We are emerging leader in world of Internet of Things which can be proved as our weapon in this fight. Here i came to a result after doing study of data of different countries related to covid-19 cases and deaths is that the main cause of such a widespread is negligence of people. As by the use of IoT devices we can detect, monitor, track and reduce spread which lead to readmissions rate in hospital ultimately we lead this battle. As many researchers of different country contributing their work in field such as reducing costs, smart monitoring systems, identification of suspects, data unification, symptoms monitoring and this list goes on , their research also help hospital management and police management system across the globe. After going through different research papers, articles, blogs, and data provided by WHO, and also monitor through our capabilities in field of IoT, I tried to combine all what IoT can perform against such miserable condition due to Corona virus. As I go through different measures that are in use only in particular countries which must globalised in this fight.
Cite this article:
Siddharth Jain. The Potential of Internet of Things in Covid-19 Like Pandemic Situation. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(2):57-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00008
Siddharth Jain. The Potential of Internet of Things in Covid-19 Like Pandemic Situation. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(2):57-2. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00008 Available on: https://ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-2-4
2. Prospect and application of Internet of Things technology for prevention of SARIs Author: Yuanli Song, Jinjun Jiang, Xun Wang, Dawei Yang, Chunxue Bai https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceh.2020.02.001
4. Guan W.-J.; Ni Z.-Y.; Hu Y.; Liang W.-H.; Ou C.-Q.; He J.-X.; Liu L.; Shan H.; Lei C.-L.; Hui D. S. C.; et al. Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China. N. Engl. J. Med. 2020, 10.1056/NEJMoa2002032. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar] https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2002032
7. (Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology (EMPA). "A new biosensor for the COVID-19 virus: Detection in the environment." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 21 April 2020. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200421112520.htm>.)
8. Singh RP, Javaid M, Haleem A, Suman R. Internet of things (IoT) applications to fight against COVID-19 pandemic. Diabetes Metab Syndr. 2020;14(4):521-524. doi:10.1016/j.dsx.2020.04.041 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7198990/)
9. Inn T.L. World Health; 2020 Jan 9. Smart city technologies take on COVID-19. [Google Scholar] https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Inn+T.L.+Smart+city+technologies+take+on+COVID-19+2020+Jan+9+World+Health+
10. Hanna T.P., Evans G.A., Booth C.M. Cancer, COVID-19 and the precautionary principle: prioritising treatment during a global pandemic. Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2020 Apr 2:1–3. [Google Scholar] (https://scholar.google.com/ scholar_lookup?journal=Nat+Rev+Clin+Oncol&title=Cancer,+COVID-19+and+the+precautionary+principle:+prioritising+treatment+during+a+global+pandemic&author=T.P.+Hanna&author=G.A.+Evans&author=C.M.+Booth&publication_year=2020+Apr+2&pages=1-3&pmid=31649355&)
11. Roy D, Tripathy S, Kar SK, Sharma N, Verma SK, Kaushal V. Study of knowledge, attitude, anxiety & perceived mental healthcare need in Indian population during COVID-19 pandemic. Asian J Psychiatr. 2020; 51:102083. doi:10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102083 (https://scholar.google.com/scholar_lookup?journal=Asian+Journal+of+Psychiatry&title=Study+of+knowledge,+attitude,+anxiety+&+perceived+mental+healthcare+need+in+Indian+population+during+COVID-19+pandemic&author=D.+Roy&author=S.+Tripathy&author=S.K.+Kar&author=N.+Sharma&author=S.K.+Verma&publication_year=2020+Apr+8&pages=102083&pmid=32283510&)
12. Wong TY, Bandello F. Academic Ophthalmology during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic. Ophthalmology. 2020; 127(8):e51-e52. doi:10.1016/j.ophtha.2020.04.029 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32359842
13. Chechi, Davinder and Kundu, Twinkle and Kaur, Preet. (2012). The RFID technology and its applications: a review. International Journal of Electronics, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering Research and Development (IJECIERD). 2. 109-120. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232575248_THE_RFID_TECHNOLOGY_AND_ITS_APPLICATIONS_A_REVIEW
16. Coronavirus: Will Covid-19 speed up the use of robots to replace human workers? https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52340651
17. Sakamoto, Daisuke & Hayashi, Kotaro & Kanda, Takayuki & Shiomi, Masahiro & Koizumi, Satoshi & Ishiguro, Hiroshi & Ogasawara, Tsukasa and Hagita, Norihiro. (2009). Humanoid Robots as a Broadcasting Communication Medium in Open Public Spaces. International Journal of Social Robotics. 1. 157-169. 10.1007/s12369-009-0015-5. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/ 225155454_Humanoid_Robots_as_a_Broadcasting_Communication_Medium_in_Open_Public_Spaces
18. Udugama B, Kadhiresan P, Kozlowski HN, et al. Diagnosing COVID-19. The Disease and Tools for Detection. ACS Nano. 2020; 14(4):3822-3835. doi:10.1021/acsnano.0c02624 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7144809/#ref25
21. B. V. Naresh. A Review of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2020; 10(3):233-238.
22. Mr. Ritik. S. Jain, Miss. Bhavana. B. Awad, Mr. Sahil. B. Patil, Mr. Paresh. A. Patil, Mr. Dipesh. R. Karnavat. Review on Coronovirus its Different Types. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 2020; 10(2):115-123.
23. Akshay Gade, Rutuja Sawant, Shreya Parkar, Prajakta Kegade. SARS-Cov-2 The Beta Genome Coronavirus: A Brief Overview, Pathogenesis and Treatment. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 2020; 10(4):299-310.
24. T. Naga Ravi Kiran, A. V. S. Madhu Latha, J. N. Sureshkumar, E. Sagar Reddy. Novel Coronavirus. Res. J. Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics.2020; 12(2): 64-70.
25. Ghogare Rajashree D., Navale Abhijit S., Shaikh Sahil B. Novel Corona Virus: One Biological Disaster of 2020. Research J. Science and Tech. 2020; 12(2): 147-156.
26. Pardeep Kumar Sharma, Amit Sachdeva, Cherry Bhargava. Fuzzy logic: A tool to predict the Renal diseases. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2021; 14(5):2598-2.
27. P. Vadivukkarasi Ramanadin, G. Muthamilselvi, Manjeet Kaur. A Comparative Study to Assess an Attitude towards Computer Application in Nursing Practice among the Staff Nurses. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research 3(2): April.-June 2013; Page 82-86.
28. R. Alamelu, R. Amudha, R. Nalini, DV. Badrinath, R. Sruthi. Digital Doctor- A New Era in Healthcare. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2017; 10(12): 4172-4174.
29. A. Mohamed Divan Masood, S. K. Muthusundar. Smart and Effective Patient Health Tracking and Monitoring. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2017; 10(12): 4389-4390.
30. Pfungwa Calvin Mugauri, Aravind. K, Apurva Deshmukh, Fulrani Vhansure, Kavitha. B. R. A Survey on Applications of Internet of Things in Healthcare Domain. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2018; 11(1): 93-96
31. Bavya N1, Arunkumar T, Adalarasu K. A Comprehensive Survey on IoT Technologies in Health Care System. Research J. Pharm. and Tech 2018; 11(7): 3157-3162.