The present research includes a quick overview of all major metal oxide nanostructures, as well as their production methodologies and some of their fascinating and explorable properties and qualities. This chapter not only provides a brief overview of the applications for which these nanostructures are widely used, such as TCOs, Gas sensors, DSSCs, Photo Catalysis, and so on, but it also focuses on the research needs addressed in this thesis in the field of metal oxide nanostructures. Finally, this chapter will emphasise the thesis's goal and significance.
Cite this article:
Pallavi Joshi. Synthesis and Characterization of Stannate Nano Structures and their Applications. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(2):44-8. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00006
Pallavi Joshi. Synthesis and Characterization of Stannate Nano Structures and their Applications. International Journal of Technology. 2021; 11(2):44-8. doi: 10.52711/2231-3915.2021.00006 Available on: https://ijtonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-11-2-2
1. Rinku K. Patel, Harsha U. Patel , C. N. Patel. Synthesis and Microbiological Evaluation of Substituted 1,3-Oxazol-5(4H)-One Derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2013; 3(3): 125-131.
2. R. S. Kalkotwar, R. B. Saudagar. Design, Synthesis and anti microbial, anti-inflammatory, Antitubercular activities of some 2,4,5-trisubstituted imidazole derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2013; 3(4): 159-165.
3. S. Sathish Kumar, G. Melchias, P. Ravikumar, R. Chandrasekar, P. Kumaravel. Bioinspired synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Euphorbia hirta leaf extracts and their antibacterial activity. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2014; 4(1): 39-43.
4. Nachiket S. Dighe, Pankaj Shinde, Harshali Anap, Sanjay Bhawar, Deepak S. Musmade. QSAR Study and Synthesis of some new 2, 5-disubstituted 1, 3, 4-oxadiazole derivatives as Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory Agents. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2014; 4(4): 174-179.
5. Ganesh Akula, Rangu Nirmala, CH. Shanthipriya, S. Rohini Reddy, A. Jaswanth. Synthesis of novel 3-[(dialkyl/aryl amino) methyl]-2-substituted-4(3H)-Quinazolinones and evaluation of their Anti-inflammatory activity. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2017; 7(2): 60-62.
6. V Jhansipriya Marabathuni, K. Mariyamma, K. Sravani, S. Ramaiah, P. Ravindra, R. Srihari. Synthesis, Characterization, Anti Microbial, Analgesic activities of 3-(3-Chlorophenyl)-5-Phenyl-4,5-Dihydro-1,2-Oxazole Derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2017; 7(3): 171-174.
7. Govindarao Kamala, N. Srinivasan, K. Ravi Shankar, R. Suresh. Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Evaluation of N-Mannich Bases of (2- Substituted Phenyl) Benzimidazole Derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2018; 8(2): 87-93.
8. Sonali P. Mahaparale, Reshma S. Kore. Silver Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterization, Application, Future Outlook. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2019; 9(3): 181-189.
9. Akshay R. Yadav, Shrinivas K. Mohite, Chandrakant S. Magdum. Comparative Study of Conventional and Microwave Assisted Synthesis of some Organic Reactions. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2020; 10(3): 217-220.
10. Konda Ravi Kumar, K.N.S. Karthik, P. Reshma Begum, Ch. M.M. Prasada Rao.Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of benzothiazole derivatives as potential antimicrobial and analgesic agents. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 2017; 7(2): 115-119.
11. Chan Y. S, Jeevanandam J., Barhoum A. “Applications of Nanomaterials.” Nanostructures and Nanomaterials, 2011; 509–559., doi:10.1142/9789814340571_0009.
12. A. Kulkarni, S. R. Doshi, R. K. Nanda, N. R. Chatterjee. Synthon Approach in Designing Organic Synthesis. Asian J. Research Chem. 2010; 3(1): 1-4.
13. Chen, Yih-Chien, and Yan-Ru Shen. “Growth and Dielectric Characterizations of Zinc Stannate Thin Films Deposited by RF Magnetron Sputtering.” Integrated Ferroelectrics, 2018; 192(1): 80–87., doi:10.1080/10584587.2018.1522212.
14. Deepti Dongarwar Inamdar, Afeez M Dinakaran, Vadiraj D Kurdekar, Hemant R Jadhav. Synthesis and Antioxidant Potential of Novel 2-Isoxazole Substituted Chromenones Synthesized by Microwave Irradiation. Asian J. Research Chem., 2010; 3(1): 106-109.
15. “Improving the Photovoltaic Performance of Flexible Solar Cells with Semitransparent Inorganic Perovskite Active Layers by Interface Engineering.” doi:10.1021/acsami.1c01674.s001.
16. I.E. Otuokere, M.C. Ndukwe, D. Akachukwu. Synthesis, Characterization and Antimalarial Studies of Cd(II), Cu(I) and Ni(II) Complexes of 5-(4-chlorophenyl)-6-ethyl-2,4-Pyrimidinediamine and 4-Amino-N-(5,6-dimethoxy-4-pyrimidinyl) benzenesulfonamide Mixed Ligand. Asian J. Pharm. Tech. 2014; 4(4): 211-217.
17. Kamlendra Kumar, B. K. Singh. Synthesis, Characterization and anti-Microbial activity of Some 4-Thiazolidinone Conjugatives. Asian J. Pharm. Ana. 2020; 10(4): 195-200.
18. Luo, X., et al. “High Carrier Mobility in Transparent BA1−xLaxSnO3 Crystals with a Wide Band Gap.” Applied Physics Letters, 2012; 100(17): 172112., doi:10.1063/1.4709415.
19. Nalimova, S. S., et al. “Current State of Studies on Synthesis and Application of Zinc Stannate (Review).” Glass Physics and Chemistry, 2019; 45(4): 251–260., doi:10.1134/s1087659619040096.
20. P. Jaya Preethi, K. Bindu Sree, K. Pavan Kumar, R. Rajavelu , T. Sivakumar. Synthesis, Characterization and Its Biological Evaluation of Some Novel 4-Thiazolidinone and 2-Azetidinone Derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2012; 2(2): 63-70.
21. R. S. Kalkotwar, R. B. Saudagar. Design, Synthesis and anti microbial, anti-inflammatory, Antitubercular activities of some 2,4,5-trisubstituted imidazole derivatives. Asian J. Pharm. Res., 2013; 3(4): 159-165.
22. Pranita A. Argade, Mangesh A. Bhutkar, Chandrakant S. Magdum. Albizzia lebbeck extract mediated synthesis and characterization of Zinc oxide Nanoparticle. Asian J. Pharm. Res. 2019; 9(1): 01-06
23. Reshma Chauhan, Charmi Patel, Jitendriya Panigrahi. Greener approach for copper nanoparticles synthesis from Catharanthus roseus and Azadirachta indica leaf extract and their antibacterial and antioxidant activities. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci. 2018; 8(2): 81-90.
24. Schwarz, Ulrich T. “Ion Implanation Success.” Nature Photonics, 2021, doi:10.1038/s41566-021-00825-8.
25. Seo, Dongmin, et al. “Infrared-Optical Spectroscopy of Transparent Conducting Perovskite (La,Ba)sno3 Thin Films.” Applied Physics Letters, 2014, 104(2); 022102., doi:10.1063/1.4861776.
26. S. K. Mohanasundari. Mata Synthesis onPsychosocial, Psychomotor and Neurocognitive Challengeof Chronically ill Children and their Parents and Siblings. Asian J. Nur. Edu. and Research.2017; 7(4): 555-560.